Client Service Representative
CMC is a full service accounts receivables agency that has been in business for 52 years. Due to our continued growth and success we have an immediate opening for a dynamic, motivated individual. A challenging growth opportunity awaits the right candidate.
COMPENSATION: Outstanding compensation package including paid training, hourly wage, with benefits which includes health insurance, direct deposit, 401k plan, paid vacation and paid holiday time along with free parking. We also have an employee recreation room with a pinball machine, pool table, air hockey, treadmill, skee ball, dart boards and cable TV.
LOCATION: CRAFTON/GREENTREE AREA - FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE (40 HOURS PER WEEK).
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 08:00AM – 4:30PM
Working in collaboration with various teams, the Client Liaison Representative will:
- Support Sales, Operations and Administration by acting as a support resource for them as well as our clients
- Act as liaison between assigned clients and Credit Management Company
- Work as point of contact for new and existing clients
- Research client systems for information to update our records
- Various other administrative duties
- Insurance verification and follow up
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently; prioritizing tasks with excellent time management skills, and should have strong computer, analytical and problem solving skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the health care industry preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in various kinds of billing software
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of medical insurance & medical terminology
- Experience working with ICD-9. ICD-10, HCPCS, and CPT Codes
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.
CMC is an equal opportunity employer.